Saturday, June 30, 2012

They're Watching Me, Part 199, lol

Mercedes Benz just introduced its new CLS Shooting Brake in Europe, the red wagon in the bottom of the photo. My Cadillac CTS Sportwagon is at the top. I Photoshopped the Caddy wagon more than two years ago and I find the striking similarity to the actual new Mercedes interesting! Of course, it helps Mercedes showed their new wagon in red, an uncharacteristic choice for the sober Teutonic manufacturer, which usually features its new cars in silver, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence... or is it, lol?

3 comments:

  1. IF ANYONE WANTED TO DROP EITHER ONE OFF TO MY HOUSE, I'D TAKE THEM IN A MINUTE.NEAT!!!!!!!

    SO HOW'S YOUR DAY GOING?

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casy,

    Yours looks so much better than the MB version -- I don't know what else to say about it -- the MB just looks weird and I can hardly believe they're going to actually build and sell this -- and for big bucks! Your Cadillac looks elegant -- I wish Cadillac was watching you -- your version is nice than the current CTS wagon -- although I like that one, I like yours better.

    Paul, NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Casey, I granted Mercedes remote access to your Mac's hard drive.
    I just could help myself pass on this opportunity to the Germans, lol.

    ReplyDelete