Thursday, December 15, 2011

Prints in the Sand, Great and Small

The other day while I was walking on the beach, I noticed "human" footprints weren't the only ones in the sand. There were thousands of little "clawprints" from seagulls and other water birds. The more I looked at them, the more they started looking like cave paintings to me... Long December afternoon shadows create lunar landscapes in some of the photos. Some of the little bird footprints also seem to create peace signs, letters of the alphabet and Egyptian hieroglyphics!

3 comments:

  1. IT COULD BE THE MOON WITH PEOPLE WITH TINY FEET. JUST SAYING. LOL

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why that Berlinda Carlisle song, "Circle in The Sand' just came to mind?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrFqtPO8XoI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, Woody. Casey I absolutely love these photos. You have got to make a calendar.

    I wonder if there is a way I make your photos into a slideshow on my desktop background? I am going to have to hire an intern just to keep changing mine for me. lol

    Thanks for the photos and musical interlude. ;)

    ReplyDelete