Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Look Back at 2009's Flowers

A Few of my Flowers from Before I Started This Blog
An orange dahlia from October 2009. 

A purple Siberian Iris, June 2009. 

Pink Gerber daisies, arrangement, May 2009.

An old-stock Tea Rose from Pink Gardens' grounds, summer 2009. 

Tiger Lily, June 2009.

I've photographed my flowers and gardens for years and years. I just didn't ever put them online for the public. I would email my individual friends photos all the time though. These images are all from the 2009 growing season.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much, Casey. Those are beautiful. An orange dahlia, don't believe I have ever seen one that color before.

    Soup is cooking on the stove and bread is on the rise. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUST DROPPING IN TO SAY GOOD NIGHT, THEN BINGO MORE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS I LOVE EACH ONE FOR DIFFERANT REASONS. COLOR.....

    GOOD NIGHT PAL GOODNIGHT

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete