Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Arggghhhh. Comments &^@$%#$& Up.

Hi everybody. The 'Comments' feature at Blogspot, or at least at MY blogspot address seem to be messed up whether I have 'moderate comments' turned on or not. I get your comments in my email box, so I can read them, but I can't seem to get them to show up on the posts. I'll keep working on them. I have to get a book out today though, so I might not be able to devote any time to it until tonight. You can definitely keep commenting, I see them, and then I'll post 'em under my own name if I have to and credit the appropriate person. Arggghhhhhh! Thank you for your comments though, that was sort of the whole point of starting this blog!

U P D A T E :  I just heard from my friend Ish who also blogs through Blogspot, telling me it's blogger-wide, that he is having trouble with comments as is a friend of his in Australia. Hallejulah! Even though I said I'd wait until tonight to 'figure it out' I hadn't stopped yet and I really need to do some work today. Now I can rest for the day. I'll check in later.  THANKS A MILLION, ISH!

U P D A T E  2 :  I think the comments are working again. Cross your fingers!

-casey



2 comments:

  1. Hey Casey. It's a blogger-wide problem. I'm having the same issue as is my friend in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my friend ISH:

    Hey Casey. It's a blogger-wide problem. I'm having the same issue as is my friend in Australia.

    ReplyDelete