Friday, June 4, 2010

Nice Driveway in Town

Approximately $500,000 worth of cars in a nearby driveway.

Sorry about not posting for a few days. I haven't started any new art yet, I've been battling migraine headaches, the kind I have to close the curtains and leave the lights off type. I'm better today, but I know it's still right behind my eyes.

I just wanted to update the site so y'all wouldn't think I had left the premises.... This photo is from last summer, and shows an AMG S65 sedan, and AMG SL65 sportscar, and a 760L V12 sedan, all belonging to the same couple. Two people, three of the hottest cars on the planet. Beachside of course.

Back in the next day or two.

2 comments:

  1. I was in Scarsdale earlier today and all the really expensive cars were getting stopped. Guess the police force wasn't making a cut last month.

    ReplyDelete